Are you relentless in the pursuit of proof? Do you thrive on investigating connections and building a compelling case for action? If you also have a sharp eye for detail and the tact and diplomacy required to present your findings, we could have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our entire organisation is built upon contract sanctity and safe trading. To provide the most robust trading information to our members we are looking for a Business Intelligence Officer.
This is a full-time permanent position and will involve:
- Monitoring and investigating company trading activities
- Developing and maintaining an international network of contacts
- Ensuring databases and market intelligence activities are current and relevant
Whilst we value qualifications and experience, we also value the following qualities equally:
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Analytical mindset
- Team-oriented with great communication skills
Ready to join a forward-looking organisation with over 175 years’ history in the international cotton industry?
Read the full job description and apply.