Registration is now open for your next major event, Las Vegas 2022 – the ICA’s first traditional trade event and gala dinner in three years. The event will take place from 8 – 10 November in the Park MGM, Las Vegas.
With the theme of Together Again, Las Vegas 2022 will provide an opportunity for the industry to reunite, network and do business in the city’s exciting corporate environment. This year’s event will take place over three days at the Park MGM, which is located in the centre of the Strip and provides a fresh take on the Vegas resort experience. The event will conclude with a spectacular ‘Together Again’ Gala Dinner.
The event is not to be missed, here is what you can expect:
- 500+ cotton professionals expected to attend
- Leading industry speakers
- Networking opportunities with professionals from all sectors of the industry
- ‘Welcome to Las Vegas’ cocktail party
- Spectacular ‘Together Again’ Gala Dinner
With plenty of networking opportunities and presentations from leading trade figures, Las Vegas 2022 provides an ideal opportunity for the cotton trade to reunite and engage, to do business and focus on current industry issues.