The ICA International Trade Conference and Dinner is one of the most widely attended gatherings of the cotton trade and we’d like to give you the opportunity to promote your business at the event.
Taking place on 1 and 2 October 2009 in Liverpool, UK in the magnificent surroundings of St George’s Hall and the Crowne Plaza Hotel, the event is the highlight of the cotton calendar. With over 500 guests expected to attend, it is one of the most widely attended gatherings of the cotton trade and generates a lot of business interest and networking opportunities. With our comprehensive sponsorship package, we guarantee that your business profile will be lifted throughout the global cotton community – including key players and decision makers from the world’s most successful cotton companies and affiliate industries.
What does the sponsorship package include?
- Space at the conference event in the Crowne Plaza to erect your own company display and distribute promotional material directly to delegates
- A chance to include your promotional material in the delegate packs
- Your company logo will appear as part of the on-screen show at each venue
- Your company logo will appear in the conference programme and dinner programme
- Your company will be acknowledged during the speeches
- Your company will be acknowledged on the ICA website
- Your company will be acknowledged in the ICA Membership Directory and Annual Report
- You will receive a complimentary seat at the St George’s Hall dinner
- You will receive a complimentary invitation to the post-dinner celebrations at the Crowne Plaza
How much will it cost and how do you register?
The all inclusive cost of the sponsorship package is just £1,000, which represents excellent value for money. To register, all you need to do is simply contact us before 4 September 2009.