Are you looking for a way to make your mark in international communications? Want to work in an environment where your ideas will be valued, and you get to translate them into action?
We’re a small organisation with big ideas. The International Cotton Association is a membership organisation and arbitral body, setting the trading rules for cotton worldwide. Our members include some of the biggest commodity organisations in the world.
Joining the International Cotton Association and working as part of a small, dedicated and highly experienced team, you’ll be equally at home devising marketing plans and using your creativity to make the end result cut through the noise. Some experience of evaluating campaigns would be beneficial but not essential; this role needs someone who can manage multiple projects whilst staying on top of the details. You will be directly involved in our joint venture, ICA Bremen based in Germany, and take responsibility for the promotion of its activities. We also expect that you will manage communications for ICA Bremen and support effective communication between the Bremen team and ICA in Liverpool. This role will include administration tasks associated with board meetings and travel.
You will also play a crucial role in supporting our events which are often held at international venues; dealing with enquiries and promotion, handling logistics and generally making sure the event experience is efficient and effective. You don’t necessarily need to have masses of marketing experience, but you will need tenacity, good organisational skills and experience of producing content in a range of forms, for a range of channels.
What we’re looking for:
- Great understanding of communication channels and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity to cultural difference
- Awareness of event organisation
- A calm, confident and can-do attitude
- Knowledge of legal requirements and restrictions for media
- Interest in international business, events and current affairs.
What we offer:
- A collaborative and supportive working environment where you will be responsible for your own area, but never alone
- An open and inclusive management structure
- Generous pension contributions, childcare vouchers and annual leave provision.
- Some travel opportunities: UK, European and International
- A flexible approach to working patterns.
Read the full job description: CommsExecJobDescription.
The salary for this role is in the range £20 – £22, 000 p.a.
Sounds like the perfect opportunity, or want to know more? Apply with cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28 September 2018.