Our next major networking event is the ‘ICA International Trade Conference and Dinner’ on October 20/21 in Liverpool, UK at the Crowne Plaza Hotel and St George’s Hall.
About the event…
Regularly attracting 500+ delegates from the international cotton community, the event is open to anybody with an interest in the cotton trade. We are currently finalising the programme, but we can confirm that your ticket will include:
- a chance to network and focus on business with other industry professionals
- access to a series of topical and informative industry presentations on October 20/21
- a networking cocktail reception on October 20
- a networking lunch on October 21
- a gala dinner and ‘after show’ reception on October 21
- and, for the first time, the event will play host to the ICA Annual General Meeting
How to register…
Online registration will go live in August with special advanced registration for ICA members in July. Watch this space for more details – including ticket price and event programme.
Please note: We expect demand to be high so, if you are planning to attend and you need a UK entry visa, you may want to consider applying for it now via your local embassy.
This annual event regularly attracts 500+ delegates. It is an ideal platform for you topromote your business. We have introduced two sponsorship packages to give firms maximum exposure and a guarantee that their business profile will be lifted throughout the global cotton community.