Practical and interactive, this workshop is ideal for anybody working in the raw cotton industry.
This interactive workshop will provide delegates with the opportunity to gain practical knowledge of contractual disputes. There will be plenty of hands-on learning, lively questions and discussion throughout.
- Overview of dispute ‘creators’
- How to avoid and settle disputes
- Understanding contractual terms and conditions
- ICA Bylaws & Rules
- Review of ‘actions of parties’
- Valuing a claim or dispute
- Amicable negotiation and remedy
Who should attend?
The workshop is suitable for individuals of all ages involved in the raw cotton industry e.g. trading, management, agency/brokerage or logistics.
It is open to both ICA members and non-members.
When and where is the next course?
The next training course will be held in Bangladesh from 12-14 February. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.