Good news – we’ve reduced the cost of membership for 2009 and introduced a new range of value added services.
We also aim to improve the way we communicate. Plans include a regular ‘news update’ facility, major improvements to our website – with easier access to key information, a new-look membership directory and a chance for you to share your views and ideas via regular membership consultation surveys.
The revised pricing structure is as follows:
- Reduction in Principal Firm fee from $4,600 to $4,100 (fee includes one Full Member)
NB: Turnover Fees remain at $0.22 per metric ton up to a maximum of $36,000
- Reduction in Independent Related Company fee from $3,600 to $3,250
NB: Dependent Related Company fee remains at $500
- Reduction in Full Member and Associate Member fees from $1,000 to $500
- Reduction in Affiliate Industry Firm fee from $2,500 to $2,250
NB: Related Company of an Affiliate Firm fee remains at $500
The new value added services include:
- An ‘ICA Certificate’ to authenticate your membership
- Better discounts on HVI Quality Testing, based on the annual volume of samples sent
- A 20% reduction in ticket price for Full Members to the ICA Annual Trade Dinner Event
- A free, 12-month membership for delegates attending the ICA training programme, ‘Complete Cotton’
Click here for more information about membership and how to become an ICA member